Export Bookmark to PDF

Courtney Leach

Hi there, I am trying to export my Bookmarks to a PDF. I have 42 Bookmarks saved and I've created a report in the Export to PDF to do so. The problem i'm having is that the average line i have in the visualization isn't being presented aside from the first bookmark. It seems that its being exported too quickly for the visualiztion to be applied correctly. Keepin mind you are talking to a newb :) and I appreciate all the help i can get.

When you select the problematic visualizationin a prepared report section, do you see the line in the preview section as shown in my case below If not, then make sure you have included thatbookmark having the line in your visualization in that particular report.

Also, can you try with the Automation Service Job Builder and execute it locally Refer to the screenshot below.

Hi there! Only the first graph has the average line in the preview and it's missing from the remaining visualizations. I also noticed that the color scheme in the graph does not match the legend. I've gone through my bookmarks and they appear corrrect. having the same issue using the automation job builder.

Hello,

Are you using any scripts, etc to apply the bookmark or do any sort of calculations, refresh, etc It looks like the analysis file is opening but the scripts are not completed before the"Export to pdf" task starts. It could be the reason why the data is missing in the eported PDF. Please note that there is no way to add ddlay between the tasks or force a task to hold befre the previous script run is complete. There isan enhancement request raised for the same on TIBCO Ideas portal. Please vote for that idea. This idea could very well cover your use case. Please check.

https://ideas.tibco.com/ideas/TS-I-6950

Please note that in these situations, running the automation job locally works fine in most of the cases.

Yes, I am able to reproduce this. It looks like the bookmarks in prepared reports are not considering the drawn lines. The line that you are getting in the first visualization is because your analysis file must be set in that state at the time of export. If you remove that line and save the file, you won't see it in the PDF preview. I would suggest creating a case with TIBCO support for further clarification.