Filter clients in treemap instead of Product

Hesloan Viana

Hey all, i'm using 2 treemap on my dashboard and a cross table. The first one show me 2 dates. The second one show me, when selecting one date, the procuts in that month. The third one i need to show all the clients that have that product, but not only that product.

Example:

January in the first treemap.

Product A, B, C, D in the second treemap.

All the clients that have the product C and all the others products that this client have.

Actually, when selecting the product C in the second treemap i just filter the Client and the value of product C in the third treemap.

For example:

CLIENT PRODUCT TEAM $
A PRODUCT_1 TEAM_1 100
A PRODUCT_2 TEAM_1 200
A PRODUCT_3 TEAM_2 300
D PRODUCT_4 NO_TEAM 4

CLIENT PRODUCT TEAM $
B PRODUCT_1 NO_TEAM 400
B PRODUCT_5 TEAM_2 1.000
C PRODUCT_6 NO_TEAM 300

In this example, if I select 'Team_1' in the first treemap, and 'Product_1' in the second, i would like to show in my crosstable something like this:

CLIENT PRODUCT TEAM $
A PRODUCT_1 TEAM_1 100
A PRODUCT_2 TEAM_1 200
A PRODUCT_3 TEAM_2 300
B PRODUCT_1 NO_TEAM 400
B PRODUCT_5 TEAM_2 1.000

So, the first Treemap, when selecting 'Team_1', shows me  the 2 products (PRODUCT_1 and PRODUCT_2) that this team owns.

Then, when selecting 'PRODUCT_1' in the second treemap i want to show, in a cross table, all the products and clients that have 'PRODUCT_1'.

So:

Treemap_1  -> Shows Team (Team_1, Team_2)

Treemap_2 -> Shows me the product of that team. (Product_1, Product_2 for Team 1).

Crosstable -> Shows me all the clients, and the products, who have a product in treemap_2, when selecting one.

The requested set up is quite odd with Markings since the function of markings will only be marked when the value is true. so getting the clients to be marked based on other columns can't really happen.

I've made a working example using document properties/calulated columns/ and limiting expressions attached here.