Unable to edit or delete custom Query and when Trying to add one more query,Spotfire is throwing error

Geetika Saini

Hello,

I am using Spotfire X and connecting it to external Datasource. I am using Postgres Database. I want to write some custom query for my dashboards.

I was able to write one query successfully but when I try to add one more query its is throwing below error as pasted below. Now I am not even able to delete the query from the WIndow where we see all the tables and custom query Page (attached the screenshot). I am kind of stuck.

Any pointer will be helpful.

An exception was thrown by the data connection.

Exception text:

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.Adapters.PostgreSqlBase.PostgreSqlBaseAdapterConnection.MapColumnsFromDataReaderToDxp(OdbcDataReader reader, MutableDataTableSchema table)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.Adapters.PostgreSqlBase.PostgreSqlBaseAdapterConnection.ValidateCustomQueryCore(CancellationToken cancellationToken, String name, String query, SqlParameterCollection parameters, DataTableSchema& schema)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.Access.Adapters.DataAdapterConnection.ValidateCustomQuery(String name, String query, SqlParameterCollection parameters, CancellationToken cancellationToken, DataTableSchema& schema)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.Access.Adapters.DataAdapter.TryValidateCustomQuery(IDataAdapterExecutionContext executionContext, AdapterCredentialsValue credentials, CancellationToken cancellationToken, String name, String query, SqlParameterCollection parameters, Boolean useUsersAndGroups, DataTableSchema& schema)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.Access.Adapters.DataAccessDataSourceLink.c__DisplayClass56_1.b__0(CancellationToken token)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.Access.Adapters.DataAccessDataSourceLink.ExecuteAdapterMethod(ImpersonationPolicy impersonationPolicy, AdapterMethodDelegate method, Nullable`1 cancellationToken)

• 4 weeks later...