Login Issues

Dustan Brown

Hey all,

I have been leading an effort to get Spotfire on several of my co-workers computers to collaborate on some visualizations. For the most part things have been easy, but there is a recurring issue I've seen. Clicking of the Spotfire app in the start menu opens the dialog and a browser window to do the authentication as normal, but instead of authorizing, the page constantly refreshes. I have checked the server path and everything look ok there. A similar situation occours when someone is attempting to view a .dxp saved to a server if the account does not have access to the Spotfire web player. Is the web player required to even login to the desktop version

1) On Premise version. (7.11)

2) They have a licence to 7.11 as well.

3) The issue is limited to a single user at the moment.  I have run across several other issues trying to bring the team up to strength with login and installation problems, but this is currently isolated to a single user.  

Thanks for replying, I know my information is vauge, I do not have admin rights for the program and am learning while teaching others.  Is there any spefific bits of information I could provide which would help