Is It Possible to Change the Font Type and Size of a Filter Used in a Text Area

Manoj Chaurasia

Hi All,

Is It Possible to Change the Font Type and Size of a Filter Used in a Text Area I dont seem to find a way to do it .

When I try the "Format Control" command in the text area, the options to adjust the font and font size are grayed out. Also, changing the font for Text Area Content using Tools>Options>Fonts doesn't appear to impact either existing or new filter controls added to text areas.

Thanks!

• 2 years later...

Hello,

This is currently not possible but I agree that it would be a great feature to have! I recommend that you submit this as a new idea (I couldn'tfind any existing one) on the Spotfire Ideas Portal -http://spotfireideas.tibco.com - so the Spotfire Product Managers are made aware of it. As there are several of you that want this, please also make sure to add yourvotefor it, once an idea has been created.

For more information about the Spotfire Ideas Portal, please refer tohttps://community.spotfire.com/wiki/introduction-spotfire-idea-portal

Best Regards

Fredrik

• 3 months later...

I found this while searching the similar issue. My confusion is, the options are clearly there. Are they just not enabled Is there something in document properties that need to be turned on

And based on another question, you can go into the HTML of the text area and apply font tags to elements whose color and/or font you want to change, and it gets around this problem.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...