I'm trying to update my spotfire project with the previous months data but I get the following error when I try to upload the new excel file. Any help with this is appreciated!

Syed Ali 3

Error message: Unable to import data. See the details for more information.

ImportException at Spotfire.Dxp.Forms:

Unable to open file _______(HRESULT: 80131500)

Stack Trace:

at Spotfire.Dxp.Forms.Data.Import.DataSourceFactoryService.CreateConfiguredDataSourceFromFile(String filePath)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Forms.Data.Import.DataSourceFactoryService.CreateDataSources(DataSourceType dataSourceType, String errorDialogTitle, String fileOpenDialogTitle, DataSourceFactory dataSourceFactory, String initialDirectory, Boolean showOnDemandButtonInInformationLinkPrompt)

TargetInvocationException at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework:

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. (HRESULT: 80131604)

Stack Trace:

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.ApplicationModel.ProgressService.ExecuteWithProgressCancelable(String title, String description, ProgressOperation operation, Boolean showCancelButton)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Forms.Data.Import.DataSourceFactoryService.CreateConfiguredDataSourceFromFile(String filePath)

ImportException at Spotfire.Dxp.Data:

Failed to execute data source query for data source "Expenses as of 3.31.19". (HRESULT: 80131500)

Stack Trace:

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataSourceConnection.d__37.MoveNext()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataSource.Connect(IServiceProvider serviceProvider, DataSourcePromptMode promptMode, Boolean updateInternalState, DataLoadSettings loadSettings)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataSource.Connect(IServiceProvider serviceProvider, DataSourcePromptMode promptMode)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Forms.Data.Import.DataSourceFactoryService.c__DisplayClass13_0.b__0()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Forms.Application.FormsProgressService.ProgressThread.DoOperationLoop()

Win32Exception at System:

The system cannot find the file specified (HRESULT: 80004005)

Stack Trace:

at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.ApplicationModel.Subprocess.StartNormalSubprocess(String fileName, String args, Boolean redirectOutput, String& errorText)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.Import.OutOfProcessDataSourceConnection.Init()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.Import.OutOfProcessDataSourceConnection.d__13.MoveNext()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataSourceConnection.d__37.MoveNext()