P-values from the multiple comparisons corrections for Repeated Measures ANOVA post-hoc tests in STATISTICA are incorrect

Just wanted to report that the p-values from the multiple comparisons corrections for Repeated Measures ANOVA post-hoc tests in STATISTICA are incorrect. I actually spent some time checking some of them by hand (Tukey's and Bonferroni) and with SPSS (Bonferonni) and the STATISTICA values are incorrect. This only happens when doing the post-hoc tests after a RMANOVA, for a regular ANOVA the corrections are OK.

Thanks Gaia. Unfortunately, I was directed to this TIBCO community website when I originally reported the bug in the support portal:Dear Customer,

The evaluation versions of Statistica are currently being supported through the TIBCO Community site (https://community.spotfire.com/). Statistica Support will be monitoring the discussions on the Community site to provide feedback and assistance. We request that you submit your questions on the forum above or contact your TIBCO Account Executive for questions regarding evaluations.

Kind regards,

Technical Assistance Centre (TAC)

TIBCO Support

We have tested our Repeated ANOVA modules with other Statistics software and we are not aware of any discrepancy on the post-hoc comparison results. For instance, the attached table show the results of the same Repeated ANOVA I performed on Statistica and SPSS, the multiple comparison results after correction are equal. Please provide more information about your design for us to further investigate this.