Spotfire Document Property changed via Data Function does not trigger IronPython script

I have a document property that I am changing via Data Function, as the value of the property is based on the Marked data. The Data Function works as the property value does change but the changed property value does not trigger the script.

Have a look at the enclosed DXP example for quick reproduction. Am using version 7.12 if that helps

Hello Baljeet,

Have you configured the Statistical server url in the Group Preferences

Please check the attached screenshot.

[[{"fid":"154391","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":false,"field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":false},"type":"media","field_deltas":{"1":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":false,"field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":false}},"attributes":{"class":"media-element file-default","data-delta":"1"}}]]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shandilya

Sorry for the delay in reply. I did not have the right server url setup in the preference, that has been fixed now. But still no luck. The TERR server url http://url:port/SplusServer works fine, so that is valid, but still nothing changes. And no the the document property does not get updated on webplayer, no error messages either. It all works fine on desktop.

B