spotfire color rule legend

Chris Dorger

I have a numeric column that has only 0 and 1. I do not want the legend to show "0" and "1" but "In range" and "Out of range". I added 2 rules so I could put the descriptive text on the legend but still the text does not appear. The legend appears exactly the same as before I added the rules. What am I doing wrong

Hello Chris,

Here's an example of how that can be done, for the Color by column, by changing the Color settings rather than the Legend itself. Note: I'm using the latest Spotfire version - 10.0.

If that's not applicable to your use case, could you please describe in a bit more detail what you are trying to achieve (a screenshot could help), what you did, what happened, and also what exact Spotfire version you are using (e.g. check Help menu > About TIBCO Spotfire).

Best Regards

Fredrik

Hello Chris,

This seems to work fine for me, using Spotfire 7.7.1, and a bar chart as well

[[{"fid":"151556","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":false,"field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":false},"type":"media","field_deltas":{"1":{"format":"default","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":false,"field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":false}},"attributes":{"class":"media-element file-default","data-delta":"1"}}]]

I recommend that you open a support case in the TIBCO Support portal (https://support.tibco.com) for further troubleshooting. 

Best Regards

Fredrik

• 3 weeks later...