Seeking formula

Robin Stoevelaar

Hi all,

It could be that it is too easy, but I cannot think of a formula or method that gives me the outcome I need. I have a data table containing 4 columns as below

ID

Position

Chances

Conversions

A

A

A

A

A

A

B

B

B

I made an average on conversions vs chances, I made a cross table so that I can see that ID A made 7 conversions on 15 chances at position 1 etc. etc. But I want to filter on the couple of chances at a particular position, so that I can see the average conversions with a minimum amount of chances at that particular position. (It wouldn't be fair if person B would win with 100% conversion rate at position 6 while only having 2 chances, right)

Hope I am clear on what I want to archieve, I hope you could help me.

Thanks in advance!

Robin

• 1 month later...

Can you provide screenshot of your expected output. As it is not clear how you want to show them. If it in cross table, filtering on chances will automatically populate on those records.

Filter cannot be applied to calculated column unless you setup a datafunction to update a document property based on filter selection and then use that document property in the expression of the calculated column