Accessign Marketo Data

Vincent Thuilot

Hello

I am exploring the best methods to access Marketo data using Spotfire 11.4. I have a few options in mind:

• Advanced Data Services
  • Python Data Function
  • A specific connector

I am also open to any other suggestions you might have.

I attempted to use the Marketo Extractor file and entered my credentials, but unfortunately, it failed (please see the attached screenshot). I believe the Marketo Extractor and Command Center could provide the functionality I need, as they appear to be quite advanced. However, I'm unsure if they are compatible with the latest version of Spotfire. Could someone please confirm whether the Marketo Extractor still works with Spotfire 11.4?

I would also love to access to the Command Center Dashboard but the link to request access is not working either.

Thank you for your assistance!

Vincent

Command Center Test.png

Hi @Vincent Thuilot you found a project that we are no longer maintaining. I have now hidden the exchange item to avoid future disappointment for anyone else : )

That said, I will look into these files and see if anyone still has access to the solution we developed at the time and if they see an option for us to share anything with you so that you can decide to develop it further. Not sure if this is possible but I will ask. Would you be interested in that? Can you describe in a bit more detail what you are trying to do with Marketo and Spotfire? 

Thanks,

Heleen

Hi Heleen,
thanks a lot for your note that would be awesome if this still could be updated/supported!

In a nutshell trying to find a way to pull out main Marketo data tables and refresh them seamlessly to monitor overall performance of our marketing campaigns.

This would involve usual metrics/KPIs like Leads generated and follow up performances of the various activities we have.

Hope it helps

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Just to be clear, we will not be updating/developing this specific solution. I have asked your account team to get in touch with you so we can jointly review the dxps that were created at the time and see if you want to reuse them to further develop for your project. The original solution was a hosted solution it looks like with a connection to Marketo so we'll have to review what can be reused and accessed. We did confirm the dxps can be opened in the latest version of Spotfire. Looking forward to exploring this a bit further. 

Heleen

• Thanks 1