How do I download Pareto Chart Mod for Spotfire

Go to solution Solved by Heleen Snelting,

When I press the download button on the Pareto Chart Mod page below, no event occurs.
I tried allowing pop-ups and multiple browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox), but I was unable to download it.
Please tell me how to download.

Hi Yuji, you likely are experiencing an issue caused by the browser. For Chrome we are aware of this and have posted the following instruction in our FAQ:

We've noticed with the newest Google Chrome browser update that some Mods and downloads across the site are now registering as "dangerous" due to the fact they are zip files. You can read more from Google on how to adjust your "Safe Browser" settings. To access the download, you will need to access your full download history and click the button "keep dangerous file." With any site that offers downloads, your browser settings or company VPN may not allow pop-ups or downloads, so please check your computer security browser settings.

Can you give this a try? Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be something on our end that we can change. Our engineers and platform provider are looking into it already. 

Heleen

Thank you for reply Hellen.

But I can't download on Chrome with Safe Browsing Off and No VPN.
I think that the Download button doesn't work well in my environment
because I can download Previous Releases mod files In Ternary Plot Mod.
I will download the mod in Github page.
Thank you.

Hi Viginie and Yuji - I am also experiencing issues this morning with the downloads from the Exchange (not yesterday) - we are looking into it! Let me know if you need anything urgently and we can email it to you via managed file transfer. 

Heleen

Hi Virginie - you can manually change the links for access to the downloads by adding '?do=download' at the end. So use the below links for now. We of course are going to be resetting the links on the Exchange items as well. Thanks again

Heleen

• 3 weeks later...