We've recently updated our Privacy Statement, available here. ×

Macro/module does not exit

Go to solution Solved by Tomas Jurczyk,

And somethings goes wrong even I added the "select variables" or "select predictors node".

Where can I find Statistica's instructions for using charts such as X-bar-R/S , MA X-bar -R/S and other statistical functions like PCA,ANOVA and so on ? The Statistica electronic manual is out of date and not applicable. It`s hard for a novice to get started. 🙏😵

image.thumb.png.0e6075828b5b6a412c57065a5d4fbf72.png

SPC2.sdm

Hello,

The first error typically means that you maybe missing a library reference. Click on Macro in the Menu bar and check references. It should look like below :

image.png.980fda93ac47f57f426e3abac56bd754.png

The 2nd workspace will run if you select the Width as the Dependent, Continuous variable and remove the Select Predictors link. Attached is the updated Workspace. If you are still needing some assistance, you may want to raise a support request : https://support.tibco.com/s/ so we can have a working session. 

SPC2.sdm

• Solution

Hello.

For some info about Workspace environment, I would recommend this article about workspace environment. What you are facing is so called SVB node which needs "Select Variables" node before the actual node. In that Select Variables node, you need to select variables for analysis in proper bucket which is Dependent, continuous. 

Best regards

Tomas

Hello,

After creating a Macro called SPC and attaching references showed below,how can I use it correctly in my workspace? Do I need to write the SVB Script  when creating the Macro?

I want to use the SPC Charts node without any coding.

1. create spc.svb and save it 

image.png.ff912dd02118185fbd3cfe5806c19202.png

2. import spc.svb

image.thumb.png.d9afb93e97d927a4b14343de6289b734.png

3. workspace to use SPC Charts node

image.png.a5b42595365a0927c0ae088e01776435.png

SPCCharts.sdm SPC.svb

Hello,

I have tried the workspace for several times,but it reported error:image.thumb.png.67a8a5e443fb8a7a1427e3d250eec5d3.png

Although I have tried to attach the available references when creating marcro, it still doesn`t work.So I wonder how can I achieve the SPC Charts with Alarming without error showed above.

Hello,

If you want to record a macro and use it as a node, then the guidelines to achieve the same are detailed in https://support.tibco.com/s/article/Guidelines-to-convert-macro-into-a-SVB-node-in-a-workspace .

Regarding the missing reference, it seems like the example that works for us is failing for you due to some missing library. We'd have to check why that library is missing in your installation. Could you create a Support case  https://support.tibco.com/s/  so we can investigate this further ?