How to make Export data table function button and then Data relationships function button using ironpython.

Hi,

would like to ask if it is possible to simplify the work I have done by hand using Iron Python.

Let me explain the process I used to do with a mouse.

1. After changing the data table to a crosstable, set each axis. (ex. Vertical, Horizontal, Cell values.)
  2. Right-click the mouse and select "Export datatable" to create a new data table.
  3. ​After changing the data type of the column of the newly created data table to Real, [Tools] - [Data relationships . . . ] Utilize the function.

​It would be nice to create an ironpython script for this process and use the action control button function of the filter. What should I do?

Not long ago, I posted an inquiry to change the column data type to real. ( cf. https://community.spotfire.com/s/question/0D54z00009l9gRzCAI/how-to-change-multiple-columns-data-type-in-the-script-with-ironpython)

===--

I think there may be a lack of explanation, so I will explain additional examples just in case.

There is a data table as shown in the attached picture below, and the criteria for setting the axis of the cross table will always be fixed and used.

After right-clicking on the crosstable created below, select the "Export data table" to create a new data table. There is a column in which the value of the generated table is occasionally empty, so all the text types of all columns must be changed to real to use the data realation function (linear regression).

image.thumb.png.e7af009969501e79d177967e61775089.png(The contents due to security issues are covered. )

-summary.

1.Button to change the data type from the fourth column of the table to real after creating the pivot table(=cross table)

2. Data Relationship Shortcut Button

is there any way to do this using ironpython?

thx.

As I wrote the question, I think I made a request for something a little different from the title, so I'm sorry if I confuse you. I don't know where to change the topic.

The contents in the summary below are the final questions.