Errors when using the Anomaly Detection template, version 5.0.0 (downloaded from TIBCO Community site)

Hideo Sato

Sorry for asking so many questions.

I am currently verifying the Anomaly Detection template version 5.0.0 downloaded from the following URL, but I am encountering a few unknowns and errors.

URL:https://community.spotfire.com/s/exchange/aCv4z0000008OcACAU/anomaly-detection-template-for-spotfire

We apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate your help.

(1) I have installed the TERR and Python packages referring to page 5 of the "Anomaly Detection Template for Spotfire V5.0.pdf", but I could not find the following package. How can I install the following packages?

・TERR Packages

SpotfireUtils

kmeans

・Python Packages

sys

logging

(2) When I run "Training Sample" or "Validation Sample" or "Test Sample" on the "2-MODEL" page using the data set by default in the template, I get the following error. How can this error be resolved?

--------

Could not execute action 'Training Sample'.

Could not execute script 'tagMarkedAsTraining.py: The column 'sysSAMPLE' does not exist in the collection.

Location Spotfire.Dxp.Application.Scripting.ScriptService.Execute(ScriptDefinition script, Dictionary`2 scope, InternalLibraryManager internalLibraryManager, NotificationService notificationService)

Location Spotfire.Dxp.Application.Scripting.ScriptManager.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<ExecuteScript>b__0()

Location Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.Commands.CommandHistory.Transaction(Executor executor, Boolean visible, Boolean sticky, Guid stickyGuid, Boolean isHighlight)

Location Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.Commands.CommandHistory.Transaction(String displayName, Executor executor)

Location Spotfire.Dxp.Application.Scripting.ManagedScript.Execute(Dictionary`2 environment)

Location Spotfire.Dxp.Application.HtmlTextAreaControls.ActionControl.ModifyCore(Object value)

Location Spotfire.Dxp.Application.Visuals.HtmlTextArea.InteractWithControl(String id, Action`1 interaction)

--------

I haven't changed anything and just run it, but I get above error.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Hello.

Let me answer your question.

Concerning point 1) packages: you really do not need these TERR/Python packages mentioned, SpotfireUtils is natively in Spotfire already, the rest is not needed. I would like to apologize, we will change the documentation concerning packages.

Concerning point 2): I was not able to replicate this error on my machine but we will do additional tests and will get back to you possibly next week as this week is still affected by the vacation period.

Regards and sorry for the inconvenience.

Tomas

I have one update. I was able to replicate your error. It occurs most probably only in the case of the first run and only in case, you have no rows marked/selected (buttons should do sample assignment for selected rows, otherwise pressing the button does not make sense). Could you please try to mark several rows from the middle graph (called "Data Rows") and press one of the buttons afterward? This should change the assignment of sample for these selected rows.

Please, let us know if this resolves error situation you are experiencing.

Thanks

markrows.thumb.jpg.bb2c09378b3a4bf6c1b2b781b624e146.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Thank you for your response.I tried based on your response and was able to successfully split train,test,val.Thank you very much for your kind response!

However, when I continued to try to run the template, when I clicked on the "Create Models" button in the "Part 4: Trigger Model Building" section, I received the attached error message and could not run the template.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and we would appreciate any guidance you could give us on how to avoid the error.

Please note that I have selected the default "model2" among the "Model Configurations" and "dp1" ~ "dp6" as predictors.

Best Regards,

Hideo Sato