How can I control 2 different charts from 2 different data Tables using a single drop down filter.

Shirly Soloman

I have imported 2 different data tables, from one I have created a bar chart and from other I created a Pie chart on the same Page. Now, I want to control both charts using one single dropdown filter.

Currently I have created 2 separate filters, one controls the bar chart and other controls the pie chart. How can I combine both filters or How can I use one filter to control both charts that are linked with 2 different datasets.

Hello,

Have you explored using relations, and the ability to have the filtering in one data table affect the filtering (include filtered rows or exclude filtered rows) in the related data table?

You can read more about this in the Analyst manual - see the page "Filtering in Related Data Tables"

https://docs.tibco.com/pub/sfire-analyst/12.4.0/doc/html/en-US/TIB_sfire-analyst_UsersGuide/index.htm#t=filter%2Ffilter_filtering_in_related_data_tables.htm&rhsearch=relations&rhsyns=%20