About anomaly_detection_template_v4.0.0

nttcom online

https://community.spotfire.com/modules/anomaly-detection-template-tibco-spo...

Idownloaded "anomaly_detection_template_v4.0.0.zip" from the above URL and used the template.

I specified the path to the data as instructed in Part 2 of "Anomaly Detection Template for TIBCO Spotfire --documentation.pdf" and pressed "Replace Data", but when I click it, an error like the attached image appears.

I am using the data at the following URL. (I was told by TIBCO Support that this could be used.)https://www.kaggle.com/competitions/anomaly-detection-in-cellular-networ...

If you know the cause of the error, please let me know.

Thank you.

It looks like it is complaining that you did not specify the input parameters. Maybe when you replaced the input dataset, the column names needed to be re-linked to your data function via Edit Parameters Without seeing at least a snapshot of your data function setting I could not tell.

Thanks for trying out this dxp. The error is harmless - the rlefast data function was triggered to run automatically but the inputs were not configured. Specifically, it expected to see a variable identified as having a "role" of "ID" / "Key". You can ignore this error. Future versions will have a message that should make things clearer.

Thanks for trying out this dxp. The error is harmless - the rlefast data function was triggered to run automatically but the inputs were not configured. Specifically, it expected to see a variable identified as having a "role" of "ID" / "Key". You can ignore this error. Future versions will have a message that should make things clearer.