Conditional Formatting of Axis Label Names

Rogue Asdf

I have a bar chart where I need to do conditional formatting for the colours of the axis label names. eg. If Axis.Labels.Names from Table_1 = Axis.Labels.Names from Table_2 then Label text colour = Green or else Red.

Table_1

ABCD

EFGH

IJKL

MNOP

QRST

UVWX

Table_2

ABCD

QRST

IJKL

If I plot Table_1. Then I want to get the colour ofABCD,QRST,IJKL text of the Axis Labels as Green, as those labels are also present in table_2. For EFGH,MNOP,UVWX I want the axis label text colour to be Red (as those labels are not in table_1). How can I do that in Spotfire

• 3 weeks later...

So you have two tables with some columns with the same name like T1{A,B,C}, T2{A,C}

I assume both tables are related so you can choose columns from both tables on the same value axis from the same plot.

The color of le legend corresponds to the color indicator on the bar chart value axis so in other words, you want to set the color of the bars depending on the column names from both tables If that is the case, then you should look at your Color by axis expression:

trim((Split("${Axis.Y.ShortDisplayName}",",",1))) = trim((Split("${Axis.Y.ShortDisplayName}",",",2)))