Conditional Formatting for Table

Shri G

Hi All,

I have a data similer to below data in table (simple table and not cross table).

Date

Lines

Count 1

Count 2

Count 3

10/04/22

T1_data_c

11/04/22

T2_data_c

12/04/22

T3_data_c

13/04/22

T4_data_c

count 1 and count 2 values are matching but in case if there is a disconnect/diffrence in count i have to highlight the row (only count 1 and count 2 column row). If the difference between count 1 and count 2is between 1% to 5% then i have to highlight those rows in green. If the difference between count 1 and count 2 to is between 6% to 10% then i have to highlight those rows in red. and if difference if greater then 10% then i have to highlight in blue.

Can somebody please help me

Thanks,

Shri

You can only color a cell by the value of the cell. You can't color the cell by any calculation. So the only way here is to create a caluculated column with the difference of Count 1 and Count 2 and to use conditional formating on this column: properties -> color -> add color scheme group. Sorry for the bad news ;)

Hello Shri

You can use color grouping and use a boolean custom expression color rule to color multiple cells of the same type. Since you have mixed data types, you will need multiple color scheme groupings and use the same coloring rule. You can create a calculated column to determine the color you want to code your rule to make it easier to understand.