issue with data on demand

SAMUT Fabrice

Hi there,

I have an issue on data on demand.

When I deifine filters for input on the on demand setting, eveything is OK.

But when I had a docuent property to the input of the on demande setting, there is a error : can't create data table.

I put the picture of my setting.

Could you please help me on this issue please

Thank you

Hello!

You seem to have a lot of inputs defined for the on-demand. To simplify for troubleshooting, maybe test only using your document property.

What type is the document property What's an example of values it contains when you see the issue

I think this issue would be easier to troubleshoot as a support case, so I recommend that you open one on https://support.tibco.com. If you open a case, in addition to what I asked about before, I recommend that you also try to include the following:

* Spotfire Analyst and Server version

* Analyst Debug log from when you recreate the issue.

* Troubleshooting bundle from the server covering the test as well.

Best Regards

Fredrik

Hello Fredrik,thank you for your answer.I tested the data on demand only on the document property as you requested and it's work fine.

But when I add the others inputs, I get the same error message.

Does it mean we ca't mix differents types of inputs on the data on demand settingsThank you 

Hello,

>Does it mean we ca't mix differents types of inputs on the data on demand settings

I'm not aware of any such limitations. I recommend that you proceed with opening a support case (as documented previously) so your specific scenario can be investigated in more detail. I recommend that you capture and provide logs from two test when opening the case - first test, when it works fine just using your document property as input, and then a second test, when you e.g. add one other item of input so it fails.

Best Regards

Fredrik