How can I fix a page that closes unexpectedly once I open it

Ernesto Suarez

I have a page that was working previously and now I get an error once I hit the tab for that page. The error is:

Your Spotfire session closed unexpectedly. Would you like to track down the problem When I replied yes this is the detailed message:

TIBCO Spotfire Analyst 10.10.2 LTS HF-011 R193150

Build version: 10.10.2.53

Build date: 2/5/2021

------------

System.InvalidOperationException: Grouping expression '[iMP_Assessment Status].[Assessment_Type]' not found in query

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataView2Cxx.CreateViewWithMarkingFromSeparateQuery()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataView2Cxx.ColumnsWithMarkingCompute_(DocumentNode node)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.RuntimeProperties.RuntimePropertyMultiplexor`1.ComputeValue(NonSharedRuntimePropertyValue`1 runtimePropertyValue, StatelessPropertyComputer`1 propertyComputer, DocumentNode ownerNode)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.RuntimeProperties.RuntimePropertyMultiplexor`1.c__DisplayClass33_1.b__0()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.ThreadTransactionInfo.EvaluateWithLimitationTarget(ILimitationTarget limitationTarget, Executor executor)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.RuntimeProperties.RuntimePropertyMultiplexor`1.LookupOrEvaluateValue(StatelessPropertyComputer`1 propertyComputer, DocumentNode ownerNode, StatelessDependencyDeclarer dependencyDeclarer)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.RuntimeProperties.RuntimePropertyMultiplexor`1.GetValue(StatelessPropertyComputer`1 propertyComputer, StatelessDependencyDeclarer dependencyDeclarer, DocumentNode ownerNode)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.RuntimeProperty`1.c__DisplayClass29_0.b__2()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.DocumentView.Use(DocumentView documentView, DocumentViewExecutionState documentViewExecutionState, Action action)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.RuntimeProperty`1.b__29_0()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Data.DataView2Cxx.GetViewEvaluationWarnings(ICollection`1 errors)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Application.Visuals.PlotDataModel.GetViewEvaluationWarnings(ICollection`1 warnings)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Application.Visuals.Visualization.GeneratePlotIssues(VisualizationIssueCollection issues)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Web.Forms.Visuals.Plots.ExportableTabularPlotWebControl`1.c.b__4_0(T plotToUse)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.Threading.JobSinkInternal`3.c__DisplayClass13_0.b__0(DocumentNode model, Object inp)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.Threading.JobSinkHelper.TypelessWorker.DoWorkCore(DocumentNode model, JobWorkItem workItem)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.Snapshot`1.c__DisplayClass19_0.b__0()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.ThreadTransactionInfo.EvaluateWithLimitationTarget(ILimitationTarget limitationTarget, Executor executor)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.Snapshot`1.ReadWithLimitationTarget(ILimitationTarget limitationTarget, Action`1 action)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.Snapshot`1.ReadWithGenerationSpan(Action`1 action, Action`1 invalidPropertyReadCallback)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.Snapshot`1.Read(Action`1 action)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.Threading.WorkItem.ReadModel[TModel](Action`1 readAction)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.Threading.Worker`2.DoBatchWorkCore(IList`1 workItems)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.Snapshot`1.c__DisplayClass19_0.b__0()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.Snapshot`1.ReadWithLimitationTarget(ILimitationTarget limitationTarget, Action`1 action)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.Snapshot`1.ReadWithGenerationSpan(Action`1 action, Action`1 invalidPropertyReadCallback)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.DocumentModel.Snapshot`1.Read(Action`1 action)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.Threading.WorkItem.ReadModel[TModel](Action`1 readAction)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.Threading.Worker`2.HandleWorkItemsCore(IList`1 workItems)

------------

How can I fix the problem since I can't open that page.

Thanks for your help on it.

Hello!

An issue like that would indeed be difficult for you to troubleshoot. I recommend that you open a support case in the TIBCO Support Portal -https://support.tibco.com- and our support team will assist you. If possible, include your dxp file when you open the case as being able to reproduce the issue will as a general rule greatly speed up the investigation. Also, when you wereprompted with "Would you like to track down the problem", ifa .dxpdump file was created at that time (a Spotfire dump file), including that could also help.

Best Regards

Fredrik (TIBCO)