Tibco Sportfire Analyst 11.4 : Error message: Cannot connect to the specified server. Before trying again, make sure that the server you connect to is a valid Spotfire server, that the server is running, and that you are connected to the network.

Shivakumar Karuppsuamy

Version : Tibco Sportfire server 11.4.1 LTS

I have tried URL server on my browser, it works well.

But in cilent : I am getting below error :

ManifestWebException at Spotfire.Dxp.Services:

Could not connect to server 'http://biae1617.pmhadley.com:8380/' to download manifest. (HRESULT: 80131509)

Stack Trace:

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.ManifestReader.DownloadAndParse(ResponseCreator responseCreator, Action`1 metadataRequestAction)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.ManifestReader.GetReader(Uri uri, ResponseCreator responseCreator, Action`1 metadataRequestAction)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.Login.LoginInfo.UpdateWithNewServerAndDownloadManifest(Uri serverUri)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Loader.EditServerControl.OkButtonClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)

WebException at System:

The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. (HRESULT: 80131509)

Stack Trace:

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.Http.SpotfireRequest.ExecuteNonSpotfireServerRequestWithRetry(Boolean allowRetryToCauseDuplicateRequests, Func`1 requestCreator, Int32 maxNoOfRetry, Nullable`1 retryDelay, Action checkCancel)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.ServerInformation.DownloadAndParseOAuth2Metadata(Action`1 metadataRequestAction)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.ManifestReader.DownloadAndParse(ResponseCreator responseCreator, Action`1 metadataRequestAction)