Multiple corss tables on same page need different stylings

Vishnukumar Ramia

I would like to style my corss tbale and i have script to color it but my problem is that i have 4 cross tables on the same page and i want to have a different scheme for them, how do i specif in my code which cross table to apply the styling to

Code below

/**/

.sfc-style-root .sf-element-table-cell.sfpc-odd-row {

background-color: chocolate;

color: white;

}

/*value cells*/

.sfc-style-root .sf-element-table-cell {

background-color: white;

color:black;

border: 1px;

border-color: black;

border-style: solid;

}

/*totals*/

.sfc-style-root .sf-element-table-cell.sfpc-total-value {

font-weight: Bold;

color:white;

background-color: #ff5050;

}

/*column headers*/

.sfc-style-root .sf-element-visual-content.sfc-cross-table .sf-element-table-cell.sfc-column-header {

background-color: #858585;

}

/*row headers*/

.sf-element-table-cell.sfc-row-header {

background-color: #ffffff;

color:black;

}

/**/

.sfc-style-root .sf-element-visual-content.sfc-summary-table .sf-element-table-cell.sfc-column-header {

background-color: #858585;

}

/**/

.sfc-style-root .sf-element-table-cell.sfc-column-header {

background-color: #454545;

}

Hi ramia1983,

You can style the crosstabs by changing the properties as well. No need to use a script I believe. You can color headings (row+column) and change font sizes for the values if you like (see attachment).

If you want to use a script, I think you need to declare the visualizations within the script. I am not sure if this can be done withing the script itself or that you need4 different scripts (in case you have to apply eachscript to only one visualization using a parameter). This link may give you some pointers on how to in an iron python script:https://community.spotfire.com/wiki/how-set-colors-categorical-axis-visuali...

Kind regards,

David

Hi ramia,

As mentioned in the other question, colorcoding of cross tables is available as of version 10.10.

You can read all of the new features in this version here:https://community.spotfire.com/wiki/whats-new-tibco-spotfirer-1010-lts

If possible, you could upgrade to this 10.10 (LTS) version and use the color coding for cross tables.

Kind regards,

David