What is the process to get 1 Spotfire desktop license Is spot fire is only installable in windows system or it can be installed in mac also And if not how a mac user can access Spotfire

Pankaj Telange

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

You can purchase the Spotfire Desktop via TIBCO local Sales or partners/resellers. You couldn't purchase Desktop Edition from TIBCO Cloud or AWS marketplace.

Spotfire Client (Desktop/Analyst) can be only installed in Windows, while Spotfire Server can be installed in both Linux and Windows. Mac users may need to have a Windows VM installed in macOS instead.

Spotfire also has an APPversion for macOS, but it is only for the users of Business Author and Consumers who need to co-work with Spotfire Server together.

• 2 years later...
On 6/10/2021 at 5:36 PM, Danny Yu said:

Hi there,

You can purchase the Spotfire Desktop via TIBCO local Sales or partners/resellers. You couldn't purchase Desktop Edition from TIBCO Cloud or AWS marketplace.

Spotfire Client (Desktop/Analyst) can be only installed in Windows, while Spotfire Server can be installed in both Linux and Windows. Mac users may need to have a Windows VM installed in macOS instead.

Spotfire also has an APPversion for macOS, but it is only for the users of Business Author and Consumers who need to co-work with Spotfire Server together.

Hi, I need spotfire desktop version to analyze my data. Please help me in getting licence for 1 user..