Datasets for spotfire tutorials

Rahmat Khairi

I think everyone has the same consensus (maybe new spotfire users). TIBCO is giving examples and demonstration video on using spotfire but does not give samples of the dataset they working on. It will be ideal if they also provide thosedatasets so that spotfire users are able to practice on and follow those video tutorials rather than just watching which doesnt help much. Probably there's some other spotfire users that have those datasets that Neil Kanungo is showing in youtube and willing to share with the community. Thanks

Hey Rahmat!

Glad you are using the videos and at least gettingsome value from them! I would love to share the datasets and dxp's but they require a bit of legal approval. I have them all ready to go and hope to release them soon!

There is also the TIBCO Academy where you can get a more guided course with lab exercises and even Spotfire Certification. Check it out athttps://academy.tibco.com/

Wow its an honoured to get a response by Neil himself. Currently, I tried my best to find alternative dataset to follow your tutorials in youtube. Very helpful and beneficial. Glad to hear there will be sample datasets available for us to try on. Thanks for your effort.