In Spotfire 7.11, how do I unlock so I can resize the visualizations

Navin Tandon

Hi!

In Spotfire 7.11, how do I unlock so I can resize the visualizations

In View > Arrange Visualizations menu, there is no option to unlock. Only have 4 selections of Evenly, Side-by-side, Stacked, Maximize Active. Also, no padlock in the Toolbar.

At the boundary of two visualizations, or at the boundary of the visualization and it's legend, or between the visualization and the Filters window .... I do have the cursor with two opposing arrows.

However, cannot do a Click and Drag to resize the visualization using the cursor.

Thanks for the help on how to enable this.

Thank you for the tip.  I had the same problem when I created new DXP file, i.e could not resize.  I even uninstalled the DXP client and re-install, but it did not work.

However your confirmation that 7.11 did not actually have any lock option; that gave me another idea.  I had been "Work Offline" on the login screen.  I tried to this time log into the server.  That seemed to download many files from server to the client.  That seems to have fixed it for me.  Now I can resize windows and frames etc.  Thanks again for the tip that steered me solve the problem