Error using read_csv()

Sergio Silva 2

Hello,

I'm trying to create a simple TERR function that uses read_csv() to upload a new data frame.

I've created a document property to be the pathway for my file I wantto upload, referencing that inside my function.

This is not the first time I did something similar to this but for whatever season it won't work this time. This is the current error I'm getting below.

TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R returned an error

The data function 'get_new_NRI_list' could not be executed.

Error: '"C://Users//Sergio//AppData//Loca//TIBCO//Spotfire Cloud//10.10//nri_list.csv"' does not exist in current working directory ('C:/Users/Sergio/AppData/Local/TIBCO/Spotfire Cloud/10.8.0/Modules/Spotfire DXP Forms_46.0.14903.4133').

eval(script, envir = .GlobalEnv)

eval(script, envir = .GlobalEnv)

withCallingHandlers({

read_csv(nri_path)

read_delimited(file, tokenizer, col_names = col_names, col_types = col_types,

standardise_path(file)

check_path(path)

stop("'", path, "' does not exist", if (!is_absolute_path(path)) paste0(" in current working directory ('",

Without the code and the input data I cannot help - but here is a way you can debug your data function yourself:

1) Add statement

save.image('C:/test.RData')

or whatever folder that exists on your disk, put it as first statement of your data function.

2) Save it and run it (it does not matter if it errors, it should execute the first statement in most cases).

3) Open RStudio pointing to TERR (although maybe if it is a simple script you can use R)

4) Copy and paste your data function into an RStudio window

5) change 'save.image' to 'load': run this line and you will see your actual input data

6) execute the code line by line until you reach the error

This should give you enough information to find the issue