The text in a column cannot be seen when the column is too tall (or long)

Rick Dee

Hi,

My programmer try to display a table with multiple columns. Due to some columns have very long text in it, the column height becomes "tall". Some columns only have one word in it. As a result, those columns that has only one word in it, the word cannot be seen (or hidden) when user scroll the table.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  chang-gin_dee,

Do you mean that the values are not visbile at all anymore, even if you scroll to the top I have tried to reproduce the issue, but I can always go back to the top and see my year/quarter values. I do miss out on these values when scrolling though.

What version of Spotfire are you on

kind regards,

David

David,

The version that we are using is 10.7.

If I scroll the column all the way to the top, yes, I can still get the value. But it is so inconvenient. This is definitely not user-friendly at all. Furthermore is we have several columns that behave in such a way, we can't expect the user to remember all the values of those columns where the values will go disappeared once they started to scroll.

In addition, if they start to do some filtering changes, then they have to scroll all the way back to the top just to make sure they get the setting correct and then scroll back down again to get the row that they are looking for.

Kind regards,

Rick