I have data on Account level ,with target and sales data for...

Manoj Chaurasia

I have data on Account level ,with target and sales data for each month, BU , Country etc ( attached a raw data sample)

I want to see the data with only Month , Sales , Target and Win % (which is nothing but sales/forecast)

When i load the full raw data , and click on insert - calculated column and create a column for % , and then i add this Win % field to the pivot table which has month, sales ,target i get a huge value for each month for Win %. Reason i found it is , Spotfire calculates the % on each and every row and then sums it up in the pivot . But This is unlike Excel, where a calculated column is done only on the values on the pivot . So can u help me how to add a column Win% in the file which calculates on the total sales and target for each month rather than each account

Thanks

• 4 years later...

Add the expression for the % to the cross table visual on the value axis rather than a calculated column in your data. Similar to add an expression to excel pivot table where you are not adding a column to the data but rather performing an expression on the data.

You may want to view some starter videos on spotfires visualshttps://youtu.be/ottnN1097Og