Spotfire web player display incorrectly when open in multiple component in Angular

James Ngo

I have a Angular app with 2 components intergrated with 2 Spotfire webplayer, I will call the Spotfire view asS1 and S2.

I want to show S1 in component 1 and S2 in component 2 when I open both 2 components.

Currently when I opencomponent 1, it will show S1 correctly as I expected.

Next I when open component 2, the view of component 2 will be blank and S2 show in component 1,S1 is disappeared.

Additionly, when I close component 2, S2in component 1 will disappear and S1 will show in component 1.

I have checked the instance of Angular component, it is 2 difference instances so I think the problem is the spotfire webplayer.

I am using spotfire 7.8.

I was able to do this by creating 2 different spotfire.webPlayer.Application instances in just plain JavaScript. Here is my basic code:

app1 = new spotfire.webPlayer.Application(c_serverUrl, customization);

app2 = new spotfire.webPlayer.Application(c_serverUrl, customization);

// Open the analyses in HTML div's dash1 and dash2

app1.open("/MultipleJavaScript/Baseball_Dash1", "dash1");

app2.open("/Demo/Analysis Files/Baseball/Baseball", "dash2");

I assume this is what you are trying to do. If you use the same app1 for each document, then it does not work which may be what you are running into.

I hope this helps. If this is not what you are trying to do, then let us know and provide some example code or more description so we can better understand the issue.

Regards,

Peter