CDF Data Function for TIBCO Spotfire - Help with TERR Script to get frequency curve for more than one grouping

Steve Ennis

Hello World,

I am trying to modify a TIBCO provided TERR function. https://community.spotfire.com/modules/cdf-data-function-tibco-spotfirerThe script works fantastic for one dataset. I am no R script expert and I have been searching for 2 days for ideas on how to alter the function to analyze my dataset(12 month cumulative production by well) which has assigned to 5 differenct bins for lateral well length. I am trying to produce a cumulative distribution curve for each bin on the same graph.The problem is the 'value' and 'prob' need to be calculated for each bin. I have 6 bins, and I am looking at 6, 12, 24 month production. So making a table for each bin per production period would result in 18 tables which I would then have to union into another table! There has to be a more efficient way.

Unfortunately this is currently well beyond my R knowledge. Please Help!!

Sorry, I should have uploaded an anonymised file.  I have attached one where I altered the CDF to get the Bins through which was easy enough but I then realized I needed the function to calculate the Propability for each Bin. 

I have run into many errors stating such things as 'output rows need to be the same length' and many others. Thank you so much for looking into it. Regards, Steve