WebException at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework: The remote server returned an error: (405) Method Not Allowed . (HRESULT: 80131509)

Chad Williams 2

I just updated the Spotfire Database (Running SQL Server 2012 with no service packs) to SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 3. Now when I try to logon to Spotfire Analyst I'm receiving theerror below. It's clearly related to the Spotfire DB but I'm not sure where the issue lies. I can still confirm connectivity to the DB from the current bootstrap file.

Error message: Cannot connect to the specified server.

Before trying again, make sure that the server you connect to is a valid Spotfire server, that the server is running, and that you are connected to the network.

WebException at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework:

The remote server returned an error: (405) Method Not Allowed . (HRESULT: 80131509)

Stack Trace:

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.HttpClient.NativeWebResponse..ctor(NativeHttpClient httpClient, NativeWebRequest request)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.HttpClient.WinINet.WinINetWebRequest.GetResponseCore()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Framework.HttpClient.NativeWebRequest.GetResponse()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.SessionEnabledSoapClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)

at Spotfire.Dxp.WebServices.LoginService.login()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.Login.LoginService.Login()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.Authenticator.c__DisplayClass12_0.b__0()

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.ServerInformation.LoadBalancing.WithRetry(Action action)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.Authenticator.PerformLogin(LoginService loginService, SpotfireIdentity identity)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Services.Authenticator.Authenticate(SpotfireIdentity identity, PrincipalProvider provider)

at Spotfire.Dxp.Loader.LoginHandler.PerformLogin()