Getting "User authenticated with LDAP but is not a Chorus user" error when authenticating user with LDAP

Kevin Lee 5

I am using tibco spotfire data science and trying to enable the ldap authentication.

I have configured the ldap.properties file and it can successfully connect to my MS AD server. However, when i login with an AD user, e.g. "tibcouser1", it displays the error: "User authenticated with LDAP but is not a Chorus user".

From the official document: https://alpine.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/V6/pages/101875833/Enable+LDAP+...

I found that I have missed the step of bulk import LDAP users with a rake command (not sure if this step relates to the error above), i followed the steps but the rake command is aborted due to the undefined method `find_by_username', below is the complete output of the rake command.

[chorus@tibco-spotfire current]$ rake ldap:import_users

DEPRECATION WARNING: You have required `active_support/core_ext/object/to_json`. This file will be removed in Rails 4.2. You should require `active_support/core_ext/object/json` instead. (called from at /usr/local/chorus/releases/6.4.1.9960-bd150ae4c/components/core/lib/core.rb:1)

Error executing rake task ldap:import_users

NoMethodError : undefined method `find_by_username' for Authentication::User:Module

Has anyone experiecned similar error Thanks in advance.