Can I use multiple aggregations in a single visualization for the same axis

Daniel Spatafore

I have two data sets that were were collected under similar conditions (so replicate processes) but the values obtained within each data set are slighlty variable due to instrumentation variability. Because of this I would like to take the median value of each independent data set (to account for equipmnt variability) and then take the medianvalues of each data set and average them together within the visualization to obtain a single point for that given condition. So in theory something that would allow my Y-axis to look like this:

Median (Y-Value) Then Average (Y-Value)

Or soemthing to that effect. Essentially taking 6 total data points, (where 3 each pertain to replacte samples dut to equipment variability) and averaging the 2 median points within the subset of 3.

The attached image visualizes my current state where each line represents a replicate process (both executed under the same set of parameters) Each point displayed is the median of 3 measurements (hence the error bars). I would like to visualize this as one line (an average of each of the medians)