How to ignore empty values in order to generate Scatter Plot

Joseph Santitoro

I am dealing with a data set that looks something like this:

Grapes: [-, -, -, -, 1, 1, 1, 1]

Apples: [1, 1, 1, 1, -, -, -, -]

I need to get rid of those blank spaces/values so that I compare the two variables and get a scatter plot based on the values. I have already attempted this using the "Show/Hide" tab under properties and the "Limit data by expression" where I typed in "[Grapes] Is Not Null" but have been unsuccessful in creating a scatter plot. Thanks in advance for the help.

EDIT: I apologize for the vagueness in the original post. I have attached the dxp file below for a better understanding. To clarify, I essentially have 10 test subjects and have run 4 different tests on them. I have put the subject names in rows and have put the results of the tests in columns. I had to organize my data this way as it seemed the most convenient considering the large amount of tests and constraining variables I have. My end goal is to be able to create a scatter plot that plots the results of the tests against each other (Test 1 vs. Test 2 or Test 2 vs. Test 3, etc. where test 1 is on the x axis and test 2 is on the y axis and vice versa). I know it may seem like all the subjects should just be kept in rows and I realize this. Please consider the fact that I have other columns that have made it so that each subject must be kept in different rows