Pls provide a clear example how to use suppressUnimplementedGraphicsWarnings in TERR

Dmitry Surovtsev

Hi,

My data function requires a certain function in sp package for TERR. So I unstalled this package from CRAN repository and entered its name in the line Packages (separated by semicolons): in R script definition window.

While everything calculates correctly, now I get yellow triangle and warning message in the lower left corner informing me that some graphic functions are masked from some packages. I need to get rid of those. Thoroughly reading your documentation I found the functionsuppressUnimplementedGraphicsWarnings that apparently does what I need.

However, I can't understand how to use it. Can you provide an example ofTERR code snippet with this function

TA

I found a suggestion at https://community.spotfire.com/sites/default/files/wiki_files/top_10_tricks_for_terr_data_functions_2.pdf but it didn't solve my problem. My required library is sp, but the warnings about masked graphics are generated by its nested libraries graphics and methods. Using the following statements in my R code instead of usual library() calls still results in the same warning messages:

suppressWarnings(suppressPackageStartupMessages(library(graphics)))suppressWarnings(suppressPackageStartupMessages(library(methods)))suppressWarnings(suppressPackageStartupMessages(library(sp)))

---TIBCO Enterprise Runtime for R returned warnings

The following object(s) are masked _from_ 'package:graphics':    plot

The following object(s) are masked _from_ 'package:methods':    coerce, show

The following object(s) are masked _from_ 'base':    merge, split, summary---