Interactive curve draw in Spotfire

I have a data function which generates a table of pairs, an array column of months 0-480 and an array column of rates e.g. Months = new int[] {1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ,8,9,10}, Rates = new double[] {2.4, 4.7,5.0, 0.0, 6.8 etc} The data function is driven by 4-6 parameters to generate the curve pairs. The purpose here is for the user to interactively 'tweak' the parameters (document properties) and see the curve change in the visualisation (Line by column values). Unfortunately, this approach (although it works) from a user perspective seems slow (not responsive enough). Change a value, run the data function, return the table of pairs, then draw the Line from column values curve. Does anyone have an alternate suggested approach/method that might make this curve 'tweaking' more responsive

Hi

you can set the data function to run automatically when input parameters change (I think it is the edit parameters option, a simple click).

Other than that, I don't see many actions required. If the data function outputs a curve as a data table, that is refreshed as soon as the data function runs, which is as soon as the input changes.

If this is not happening, please upload a sample dxp.

Gaia