How to copy the side bar to different pages?

PBR

I have multiple pages for my dashboard, and I am using a popup sidebar style. I have created text areas and used similar HTML code for each page. The only difference is that I have created different spotfire control links for page navigations even though they are linking to the same pages. If I want to do a change on sidebar, I need to edit text areas one by one. 
I wondered to know if there is a solution to only have one html code with the same spotfire control links though all pages?

Edited by PBR

hi PBR

unfortunately there is not a way to instance/reference content within an analysis.

usually what i do in this situation is duplicate the entire page to preserve the layout, then change out the visualizations and make any adjustments to the text area content for that particular page.

a slightly related feature that you might be interested in is locking. you can prevent a visualization from changing size due to layout updates or device resolution by "locking" it: click on your visualization or text area to activate it, then on the main menu navigate to Visualizations>>Arrange visualizations>>Lock visualization area. click the padlock icon and choose an anchor.