Spotfire Co-Pilot Orchestrator rate limit Issue

Niraj

Hi Experts,

I am able to configure co-pilot successfully with Azure platform. Only issue I realize,  when I post 2 or 3 query to co- pilot it gives me response without any issue . After that It start giving the error .

I'm afraid there's been an error posting your question to Copilot. The leading cause for this is that we have hit the rate limit for the underlying LLM. You may wish to wait a few minutes and retry your request.

I tried to increase the rate limit quota in Azure Open AI but it did not help. After investigated further in container logs , it seems I am getting the 200 response from Azure but getting 500 Error at orchestrator level (Attached logs). is this expected ? or any work around to fix this issue? 

Co_pilot_UI_Error.png

log.txt

Hello Niraj,

Sorry you are having issues with copilot.

Could you please provide the following information:

- What version of the copilot orchestrator are you using?

- Are you connecting to Azure OpenAI or OpenAI?

- Can you access the Cognitive Search URL from the machine running orchestrator?

Thanks,

Marcelo Gallardo

@Marcelo Gallardo Thanks for the quick response. Please see the details below inline

What version of the copilot orchestrator are you using?  Spotfire_Copilot_1.1.0

- Are you connecting to Azure OpenAI or OpenAI? : Azure Open AI

- Can you access the Cognitive Search URL from the machine running orchestrator?  Yes

FYI: The setup is working fine but getting this kind of error when it exceeds two or three prompt. if you wait another 3-4 minutes and close the copilot and retry , it works but again only for 2-3 prompt. This is very unusual and afraid to showcase the demo to the customer with this. 

Please let me know if you need any more information. 

Regards,

Niraj

@Marcelo Gallardo Yes , I do have access to Azure Open AI. I had tried to increase the rate limit from default 1k to 12 K. but It did not help. After your input , I increased to 72 K now. but still I am facing same issue. Attached are the screenshot from Azure Open AI  for your reference.

if you see container log  which is shared in previous conversation. We are getting the response 200 Ok from Azure but it five 500 at Orchestrators end.

let me know if you need any more info.

Best Regards,

Niraj

Co_pilot_Azure UI_2.png

Co_pilot_Azure UI_1.png

Co_Pilot_UI_Latest.png