Some features in Statistica Analyst with Statistica servers,version 14.1.0,are not available.

Go to solution Solved by mtasbangert,

Hello,everyone

I installed Statistica Analyst with Statistica servers,version 14.1.0, by using the relevant information from LICENSING README.pdf.

However,I found some features cannot be available.

But,the same features can work well on Statistica Desktop(Of course,it has no Enterprise).

I don't know why.

image.thumb.png.86b7f02593b45b8d94f4b8fb8695d123.png

• Solution

Hello Mark,

Based on your description, it seems the issue you're experiencing is due to certain features not being included in your current license for Spotfire Statistica Analyst. For an overview of features available in each product, you can refer to this link: https://community.spotfire.com/articles/spotfire-statistica/analytics-spotfire-statistica/#wiki-header-2

To resolve this issue and access features like "Text Mining" and "MARSplines" I recommend upgrading your license to either "Spotfire Statistica® Data Scientist / Spotfire Data Science®".

One more thing to point out is that the features you are requesting are not available in the Desktop license. The reason you are seeing them may be due to the license not being activated with the license keys and thus you have been using the demo version. Because you are only allowed to use the demo version for a specific period of time, make sure that you enter the license keys for your Desktop license accordingly. 

As part of StatSoft, not only are we a reseller of TIBCO products but we also specialize in providing solutions and consultations for Statistica and Spotfire. If you need further assistance or detailed guidance on licensing and feature availability, please feel free to reach out to us.  We’re happy to help!

Best regards,

Merve