Error Occurred When Using Spotfire Copilot from the Panel

I encountered an error when trying to use Spotfire Copilot from the Panel. The error details are as follows:

Error occurred in ReadCore

General error occurred.

at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
   at SpotfireDs.CopilotCustomPanel.CopilotCustomPanelView.ReadCore(String method, String args, CopilotCustomPanel snapshotNode)

The orchestrator and data loader on the backend are correctly set up. Additionally, the Spotfire user has administrative privileges. The settings in the Administration Manager are also completed, and the connection to the orchestrator URL from the Analyst is successful.

Spotfire version: 14.0.2-HF09
Copilot version: 1.1.0

image.thumb.png.f9595afc193404a84d774aa11cde1013.png

image.png.c7d8bc0718d98f88db1a1a62e21e7a1c.png

image.thumb.png.e69a648679b27119421b0a40d5d3e914.png

image.png.809aa79a572f32374ce669e1bb36c3c1.png

@Naoki Nakamichi

Thank you for providing the details about the issue you're experiencing. Based on the information you shared, everything appears to be configured correctly. However, to further diagnose the issue, we need to review the Orchestrator container logs. We would appreciate it if you could share these logs with us.

If you need any assistance with retrieving the logs, please let us know, and we’ll be happy to guide you through the process.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to resolving this issue promptly.

Marcelo Gallardo

@Marcelo Gallardo

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Your support has been invaluable, and I appreciate your assistance in helping us move forward with resolving the issue. 

Unfortunately, when I reproduced the error from Analyst's Copilot, nothing appeared in the log.

Also, there were no changes to the “server.log” of the Spotfire Server due to the Copilot's request.

Accessing the swagger UI of Orchestrator from a browser in the same location as the PC on which Analyst is running, the logs were logged successfully.

Logs were obtained with “docker compose -f docker-compose-orchestrator.yml logs”.

orchestrator  | INFO:     10.110.20.32:60768 - "POST /token HTTP/1.1" 200 OK
orchestrator  | INFO:     10.110.20.32:41874 - "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 OK
orchestrator  | INFO:     10.110.7.170:43776 - "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 OK
orchestrator  | INFO:     10.110.20.32:41880 - "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 OK

image.thumb.png.fe55349b6126c0f6b8accf1a2e4b9e2d.png

I have also attached the DEBUG logs from the Analyst. Please review them.(Some personal information, such as Google accounts, is masked.)

Thank you once again for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,

Naoki Nakamichi

Spotfire.Dxp.SupportDiagnostics.log

@Marcelo Gallardo

I wanted to apologize for the confusion caused by my earlier posts. After reviewing the issue, I realized that it was due to a configuration error on my part. Thank you all for your patience and assistance in helping me identify the problem. I appreciate your support and understanding.

Best regards,

• Like 1