Problem with the function for transform Coordinates

Hi David, thanks for the answer the function is the one bellow link, I am attaching, it as well I would like to know if would be possible to have more points added on the x-plot, based on the calibration data table, 

Thank you!!!

Calibration data table

id X Y Description
1 0 0 origin
2 100 0 x max
3 0 1000 y max
4 100 1000 max boundaries
5 50 500 center

transform_to_image_coordinates.sfd

Hi Jose, thank you very much for the answer, yes actually the problem is when I tried to select the upper corner coordinates lat_long seems not proper values are taken, not sure if it is aproblem with my coordinate system configuration, could you please advise how to fix it? thank you very much, image.thumb.png.1bd7a898c8c82e9dcb8b79ca87095baa.png

Hi Dario,

I've looked at the article and build the example dashboard myself, to see if I would get the same issue as you had.
But I didn't get any weird outcomes.
You can take my dxp as an example to verify what went wrong in your own dashboard (I've used Spotfire 14.2).

I did make one change in the data, according to the last point in the article, and that was changing a value for the 5th line (from 50 to 25) to see if the circle shape moved or not (it did).

Hope the example can get you underway to solve your set up.

Kind regards,

David

Coordinate System Transformation for Image Layers in Spotfire Maps.dxp

Hi Dario,

I have tested my working version, which I created in SF14.2, in the same version you're working on: SF12.0 LTS. It does works for me in this version as well, so I'm hoping that if you open the attached dxp file, it still works on your side.

Can you give it a go?

Kind regards,

David

Coordinate System Transformation for Image Layers in Spotfire Maps.dxp

Hi David, good morning, thanks for share the document, actually when I open your file the points are well located, but if the coordinates are still not correct when I click on the graphic, that will create problems with other imagen with other dimensions, the coordinates should on the range of 544, 432, and mines are between 544, 72 for the upper corner of the graphic, I has been checking it with Jose and indeed the values are grown on my Spotfire, but I don´t know how to fix it,  maybe there is another solutions that could be a different approach to do this kind of graphics? , thanks for your support, Best Regards Dario

Regards  Darioimage.thumb.png.fbfe0bfee632d2e6da8eb7f4b8f449f9.png

Hi Dario,

That is really strange. If I open your dashboard, I see that the coordinates are incorrect, as displayed by your screenshots in this topic.
But I can change the upper x-coordinates without a problem. This is successful in both Spotfire 12.0 LTS and Spotfire 14.3.

Jose created a support ticket for this, as it is strange why this happens to you.

Kind regards,

David