Automating Spotfire from scripting tools

Ivan Leung 2

There is a module developed by IQVIA to run Tibco Automation Services job via CLI.

The module was developed for Spotfire v7.10, and it freezes Spotfire when applied to v14.x.

If anyone has successfully adapted it for v14.x, please share your insights :)

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your question and for flagging this. I wanted to let you know that I'm trying to see if we can track down the original author of the article to see if we can get an update. I have added a comment to the top of the article to indicate the update needed as well. If someone else responds or you manage to find a solution we can use that information to update the article. 

Have a great day,

Heleen

• Like 1

On 4/10/2024 at 1:18 PM, Ivan Leung 2 said:

There is a module developed by IQVIA to run Tibco Automation Services job via CLI.

The module was developed for Spotfire v7.10, and it freezes Spotfire when applied to v14.x.

If anyone has successfully adapted it for v14.x, please share your insights :)

Thanks @Heleen Snelting.

I'd reached out to IQVIA via their online contact form as well; will post their reply here, if provided.

On 4/11/2024 at 6:17 AM, Heleen Snelting said:

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your question and for flagging this. I wanted to let you know that I'm trying to see if we can track down the original author of the article to see if we can get an update. I have added a comment to the top of the article to indicate the update needed as well. If someone else responds or you manage to find a solution we can use that information to update the article. 

Have a great day,

Heleen

Thanks @Heleen Snelting.

I'd reached out to IQVIA via their online contact form as well; will post their reply here, if provided.

• Thanks 1