What ERP and CRM systems does your company use?

Hello,
I thought it would be nice to have a forum associated with the ERP and/or CRM systems your organization utilizes.  The goal here is to develop contacts within the manufacturing industry, share our experiences, and learn from each other.

I can start it off.  Our ERP system is SAP Business One and we use Salesforce for our CRM. 

I love the power Spotfire gives us to connect so many different systems.  A project I'm currently working on is building a classification model to predict if an open Salesforce opportunity will either win or lose.  That way our Sales Directors aren't spending unnecessary time on opportunities that have a low probability of winning.

Hi Tyler, 

Thanks for starting this discussion! The goal indeed is to make contacts, exchange experiences and learn more each other.
So, nice to e-meet 😃

I'm part of the Spotfire Team in the capacity of Technical Account Manager based in the Netherlands. In that role I work with a lot manufacturing companies. 
To answer your questions I often see companies use SAP for their ERP system. Most of them are moving from ECC and R/3 to S/4 HANA because of them being EOL in 2027. 
Salesforce is a popular choice for CRM also Microsoft Dynamics and Oracle are bing used sometimes. 

Interesting to read about the sales opportunity prediction model you're building. Which classification algorithms are you using if I may ask? And are you leveraging Spotfire Data Functions by any chance? If not, I could point you into the direction of some assets that might help you. 

Thanks,
Alain 

• 3 months later...
On 6/18/2024 at 6:08 PM, stepHuntMario said:

At our company, we’ve tried a few different ERP and CRM systems over the years, but we’ve settled into using monday.com for both.

It’s pretty versatile and user-friendly, which makes it a favorite among the team. What I love about monday.com consultant is how customizable it is. We’ve been able to tailor it to fit our exact needs without too much hassle. The integration options are great too, so it fits well with our other tools. For the CRM side of things, monday.com shines. It helps us keep track of customer interactions, manage leads, and follow up on deals without any hiccups. It’s all in one place, which saves a lot of time. On the ERP side, it helps us with project management and keeps everyone on the same page.