I am a Spotfire Analytics for AWS user. I want to edit a pivot table in Spotfire, but I can't find the edit button. Does Spotfire Analytics for AWS have pivot table editing capabilities? #AWS #spotfire

emika abe
Go to solution Solved by Fredrik Rosell,

Hello,

There are no particular restrictions in Spotfire for AWS, so there should be no fundamental reason for a feature to be missing there. The concept "pivot table" doesn't specifically exist in Spotfire (but similar types of functionality) so it could help if you could document/illustrate, e.g. with a screenshot, more exactly what you are trying to do.

Alternatively, look in the Analyst User Guide

https://docs.tibco.com/pub/sfire-analyst/14.0.1/doc/html/en-US/TIB_sfire-analyst_UsersGuide/index.htm#t=intro%2Fintro_this_is_Spotfire.htm and point to where exactly what you are trying to do.

If you have access to the Tools > Administration manager tool in Analyst, it could also be worth checking what licenses your user has access to. First select your user in the Users tab, and then check the Licenses tab to the right. For more information, see the Administration Manager help:

https://docs.tibco.com/pub/sfire-analyst/14.0.1/doc/html/en-US/TIB_sfire-analyst_AdminGuide/index.htm#t=dxpadminmanager%2Fgroups_groups_and_licenses_tab.htm

Best Regards

Fredrik

Thank you for your answer.

We are looking for the "Add transformations" and "Edit transformations" functions surrounded by the red frame in the figure below.

Edit_transformations.thumb.png.e45f2f5d7d06e2183a269afc567261b0.pngAdd_transformations.thumb.png.d04987603e60eb12bf063094277f5b0f.pngThe licenses are as follows.

Does the lack of a quqlification license mean that the functionalities of "Add transformations" and "Edit transformations" cannot be used?

image.png.308cf84f41c1833f568a906a93aa0901.png