Hi, I have Spotfire Desktop 12.5 and a colleague of mine (in same work place) would like to upgrade to it. I cannot locate a download of that version anymore. The only thing I can find is Spotfire Analyst 14.0. Does that include the Spotfire Desktop?

Joel Dror 2

Hello Joel!

In short, Desktop has now merged with Analyst.

Please refer to the Spotfire Analyst 14.0 release notes for information on that:

https://docs.tibco.com/pub/sfire-analyst/14.0.0/TIB_sfire-analyst_14.0.0_relnotes.pdf?id=0

As stated there:

"Run Spotfire Analyst without a server (combined installer with Spotfire Desktop) You can now run Spotfire Analyst without connecting to a Spotfire Server, by selecting the option 'No server' in the login dialog. If you decide to add a server at a later stage, you can force the login dialog to be shown by searching for 'Spotfire' from the Windows start menu, then selecting the 'Spotfire Analyst (show login dialog)' option, and clicking 'Manage servers' in the login dialog. The installers for Spotfire Analyst and Spotfire Desktop have been combined. This means that it is easier to switch from one of the sales offerings to another, if your situation changes in the future."