Hello! I would like to know how do I use the "Image from URL" tool in a data table, where all the images are hosted in a sharepoint.

Joao Carvalho

Hello! I would like to know how do I use the "Image from URL" tool in a data table, where all the images are hosted in a sharepoint.

When I use the desktop application, it is possible to visualize correctly using a local path, but in the web version, all images returned the message "[...] the value could not be rendered".

I tested it with images from a public URL and it worked normally, but with a sharepoint link it was not possible.

Someone who can help me to correctly create this connection?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I inquired and the response was that the problem is that SharePoint uses Windows authentication.

When using Analyst client you execute the web request to SharePoint using you're own Windows account, that is why it works there.

When running in the Web Player the request is executed using the (Windows) service account that runs the Node Manager, unless the (TSS/nodes) system is setup using delegator Kerberos. That service account, usually the machine account, would normally have no access to SharePoint, since it is a local account, not a domain account.