Ask how to hide one of the values in the filter from the default filter on the page

Min Su Sun

On page A, filter A has data 1,2,3.

What I want is to hide the A filter from selecting 1 out of 1, 2, and 3.

To summarize, there is 1 in column A in the data table, but I want to show only 2 and 3 in the filter (default filter).

If possible, please ask how.

Hello,

I guess how to approach that depends on exactly what you are trying to achieve - how "1" values are intended to be used in the analysis/certain plots/filters etc.  

If that's a regular Filter (e.g. as shown in the Filter Panel) I don't think there is any other way than removing the value 1, e.g. using a calculated column where 1 is replaced by something else (such as null).  

If you just e.g. want to prevent 1 from being filtered out from a certain plot, maybe one could do something like this:  

1. In a Text Area, create a List box, with a Column Property - lets call it propANo1 - containing "Unique Values in Column" using column A, with the search expression "Not 1" so it only shows 2 and 3 in your example - not 1. Use that list box for filtering.

2. On the plot to limit, Limit Data using Expression "[A]=${Data Table}.{Value1}.{propANo1} OR [A]=1" 

Filter.gif.22836f42df6a9847a170be8910a7dd79.gif