I have a set of polygons in the geometry format (output from the Voronoi function above) for which I now need to calculate the area. Is there a function similar to the calculate areas from polygons above that accepts geometries instead of coordinates?

Randy Maxwell

• 4 weeks later...

Kirsten,

The description of the data function "Area of Polygons for Longitude-Latitude Coordinates" is inaccurate. It states, "The polygons must be specified in longitude/latitude coordinates." In fact, the polygons must be specified as geometries in longitude/latitude coordinates. I discovered this function required geometries, not longitude/latitude coordinates, when in desperation I loaded it and set up the inputs.

Randal L. Maxwell, P.E.

D 512.617.3086 M 918.381.5466

[Text Description automatically generated with medium confidence]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication contains confidential information belonging to the sender and may be legally privileged. This communication is solely for the use of its intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, inform the sender of the error and remove this email from your system. If this transmission includes any technical information, design data, and/or recommendations, they are provided only as a matter of convenience and may not be used for final design and/or construction.