Formul sumif

Francisco Aspillaga
Go to solution Solved by Fredrik Rosell,

• Solution

Hello,

I don't know if this is exactly what you were looking for (if not, please clarify), but below is an example.

In the bar chart to the left (green), I plot the accumulated % of total, using this expression:

Sum([Measurement]) THEN Sum([Value]) OVER (AllPrevious([Axis.X])) / Sum([Value]) OVER (All([Axis.X]))

In the bar chart to the right (purple), I plot the accumulated % of total, but only use the values for which Category is "A" using this expression (there is no SUMIF function, I simply combine the Sum and If functions):

Sum(If([Category]="A",[Measurement],0)) THEN Sum([Value]) OVER (AllPrevious([Axis.X])) / Sum([Value]) OVER (All([Axis.X]))

There is a great deal of information about OVER expressions in the Analyst manual - please refer to that for more information, e.g. starting on https://docs.tibco.com/pub/sfire-analyst/latest/doc/html/en-US/TIB_sfire-analyst_UsersGuide/index.htm#t=ncfe%2Fncfe_custom_expressions_overview.htm&rhsearch=custom%20expressions&rhhlterm=custom%20expressions&rhsyns=%20

example.thumb.PNG.cc082ff3a999f150c524b5c1d33e3ad7.PNG

Hi Fredrik,

With this formula I see the accumulated % of the total, but for example if today we are at 09/10/2022 the graph takes me that we reached 100%, and it should take me that we are at 60%.

Because with this formula it could happen that if I use the values of the category "A" the expression takes me correctly, but if I take the values of the category "B" the value is always "0"?.

Regards,

Francisco